Positive affirmations I write on my journal 🌱
It is not easy to be an artist
Write with compassion and love.
My super not private affirmations
- I am an artist. I make something from blank paper and I am unlimited.
- I feel super happy when I paint I am in love with watercolor. I am so glad I found this medium and I have been making money from this. I am going to be very successful with watercolor.
- I don't care what other people think about my work what matters is that I make honest work and I enjoy making them.
- One day, I will have a very big exhibition in my life and that will be so full of joy and happiness.
- I am so afraid of what is going to happen with my life but accepting fear is one of the first steps. I am more afraid of what will happen to me if I stop painting.
- I believe my role as an artist is to inspire people I believe that inspiration goes a long way it is easy to motivate people but inspiring them I think is really meaningful.
- I have a very special story to tell. And I am very unique. And I think the world needs to hear it. I don't know why but I feel very strongly about it.
- I am going to share with the world what I make and they will fall in love with me. I am unlimited and no one can stop me. Only I will stop painting one day and I am my biggest enemy.
- I won't put myself in a labeled box. Like, am I a graphic designer? or illustrator? or an artist? I am going to stop being insecure because I am going to stop comparing myself with other people. It is never too late to do anything. Everyone has their own path and I am so happy to be finding my own.
- I am going to trust my vision and my dreams I am going to trust things that I see and things that I don't see.
- I will continue to change and grow. when I find myself doing the same thing and getting bored I will try new things.
- I think I will fail many many times like so many times and it is important that I keep believing myself and keep painting I think that is the only way that will heal me and the only way to recover something from traumatic art really makes me happy and I will continue to paint.
Check in with me couple years later and let's see how I feel about these :) 🧡
Start with small simple words
Start writing your affirmations on this dream journal I have on my shop! I made it to protect dreams and reminder to never forgetting them.
Read how I started my stationery business here. It is one of my affirmation and dream. Thanks for reading! 🦋