- Who is Haejin? I am a watercolor illustrator from South Korea. I graduated from RISD in 2015. I illustrate for clients; The New York Times, Cartoon Network, BuzzFeed, and WeTransfer.
- What does Haejinduck mean? Haejinduck is born from Haejin’s long time teenage nickname, a duck. It has been our core value - create cute, bright, and cozy products for everyone.
- How did you start your shop? I started out from making a lot of zines and cards to sell at book fairs. I wanted my products to be more accessible and shared more than just few days.
- What inspires you? Nature and travel!
- What materials do you use? I use watercolor with a dry palette method.
- What are some goals and ambitions you have for your future work? I have a lot of goals and dreams. I would love to open a retail shop, that would be a dream. I also want to work on children’s books and have time to focus and write a manuscript. I also want to work on some large scale projects such as murals or huge installations.
- Where else can I find you? You can check my portfolio www.haejinpark.com and my Instagram @haejinduck YouTube
- What is Commissions? You will be able to work with me directly for your personal projects. Such as your own portrait, pet, and other important objects.
- What is the process? You can check commissions page for more info.
- How can I contact for personal commissions? Like couples commissions and pet artwork commissions? You can contact me at email@example.com
- I am an art director. How can I hire you for illustration project? You can check my portfolio www.haejinpark.com You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you accept wholesale? Yes, I do please contact email@example.com for your inquiry.
Shipping & Return
We always ship within a week and offer customer service. We build a long trusting relationship with our customers. We are always looking forward to connect with you.
- What is the return policy? I offer a 30-day refund.
- What are the shipping options? I ship using USPS and I only offer regular shipping options.
- When will I receive my order? I process our orders within 7 days. I send the shipping notification via email or text and you will get the tracking number.
- What do I do if I never received my order? Please contact Haejin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if I received a defective order? Please contact Haejin at email@example.com
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed? Please contact within 24 hours after your order to get a refund or exchange.
- How is the product made? Where do the materials come from? I design my products hand-painted with watercolor and scanned into a digital file.
- How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here? Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org